Here are links to a number of projects related to Joda-Time. These projects are independent - no guarantees of quality are given!
- Extended Hibernate support - A set of classes to link Joda-Time to databases using Hibernate.
- Original Hibernate support - The original set of classes to link Joda-Time to databases using Hibernate (UserType project is newer and better maintained).
- JSP tag support - A tag library in the style of JSTL to allow Joda-Time classes to be used in JSP.
- I18N support - A simple library that provides additional internationalization data for Joda-Time.
- ObjectLab Holiday calculation - Support for working and non-working days, plus how to calculate and resolve holidays, from a finance industry perspective.
- Jollyday holiday calculation - Provides classes to handle calculation of holidays.
- Recurrance (RFC 2445) - Support for the RFC2445 recurrence specification, as found in iCal.
- DataNucleus support - A library providing persistence via the DataNucleus platform.
- JAXB - Notes on Joda-Time and JAXB.
- P2 update site - Eclipse P2 update site.
- External Study Trails user guide
- Humanize - Human stylized text for date and time.
- Joda-Time for Android - Version for Android.
- Gson serialisers - Gson converters for many Joda-Time types.
If your open source library provides a value added feature on top of Joda-Time, then let us know! Just send a pull request to edit this page.