The Joda project provides quality low-level libraries for the Java platform.
These are the projects:
- Joda-Time - Basic types for Date and Time
- Joda-Money - Basic types for Money
- Joda-Beans - Next generation JavaBeans
- Joda-Convert - String to Object conversion
- Joda-Collect - Additional collection data structures
Each project aims to be focussed on a specific area and to have minimal dependencies.
Enterprise versions of each project are available via the Tidelift Subscription.
To report a security vulnerability, please use the Tidelift security contact. Tidelift will coordinate the fix and disclosure.
The projects have various authors and contributors.
They are curated and managed by Stephen Colebourne, aka jodastephen.